Meeting starts at 7:30 p.m.
1. Approval of meeting minutes
2. Payment of bills
3. Approval of Committee and Department Reports
A. Finance and Administration ‑
B. Public Works & Water ‑
C. Building, Zoning & Ordinance —
D. Police & Public Safety ‑
E. Economic Development ‑
F. Parks, Recreation & Education —
- Approval of ordinance amending section 3-2-4E of the village code increasing the number of B liquor licenses from six to seven.
- Approval of Carnival contract.
Old Business New Business
Items from: The Clerk:
· Collective Bargaining Matters ( Section 2(c)(2) of Open Meetings Act
· Appointment, Employment, Compensation, Discipline, Performance, or Dismissal of Specific Employees (Section 2(c)(1) of Open Meetings Act
Action Following Executives Session:
1. Possible approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement